1) Any children that are under 10 years of age will be charged at a lower price. Children may have to provide proof of age in some circumstances.
2) Chef & Spice have the right to charge customers £3.50 per plate for excessive waste of food.
3) All customers have a maximum time of two hours to dine after which they will have to vacate the table.
4) Customers who book a table for a certain time will have to be at the restaurant on time otherwise their table will be given away to the next available customer and they may have to wait longer for a table to become available.
5) Customers are not allowed to bring their own drinks with them.
6) Chef & Spice reserve the rights to change any of the terms and conditions without prior notice.
7) Chef & Spice do not have a service charge and all tips are shared by the staff here.
8) Customers that are not dining will not be able to sit at the table with their friends when it is busy, if it is not busy they can sit at the table which will incur a charge of £5.00
9) Any Children will sit on our chair or high Chair will be subject to normal Child price. No Child will eat free at all.
10) It is the customer’s responsibility to check the bill before leaving the premises. Any claim of overpayment or disagreement cannot be rectified after you have left the premises. Any claim made after you have left the premises will be invalid.
11) For larger parties, any significant change in numbers, we will need to be notified at least 24 hours before the reservation date. Failing to do so will result in a charge of up to 80% of the original reservation total of numbers.
12) Other terms and condition apply
Dining at Chef & Spice you agree to the above terms and conditions.