- Monday to Thursday £16.95 per person (Children under 10 years* £8.95)
- Friday and Saturday £18.95 (Children under 10 years* £10.95)
- Father’s Day, Mother’s days and Christmas season prices may vary, please check below;
- Bank Holidays and Sunday lunchtime: 12:30 to 4:00 pm *£13.95 (Children under 10 years* £8.95)
*The table must be vacated and the bill needs to be settled by 4 pm in order to get the lunchtime price.*
- Stop the Clock!
Vacate your table and settle your bill by 7 pm (Monday to Thursday) or 6:30 pm (Friday and Saturday) and pay only £11.95 per person. (Children under 10 years* £7.50)
- Festive season Stop the Clock price: £12.95 per person (Children under 10 years* £9.50) From the (1st December to 30th December)
(This offer is not valid on bank holidays)
Some sections may not be available during this time.
Bank Holidays and Sunday evening:
4:30pm – 10:30pm £16.95 (Children under 10 years* £10.95)
*Children under 10 years may require proof of age.
*TO COMPLY WITH COVID RESTRICTIONS THE LIVE KITCHENS MAY BE CLOSED*
Please book now to avoid disappointment.
*prices for children under 10 years of age in brackets, may require proof of age * Please note, no other promotional offers or any other discounts will be valid from the 1st December to 30th December and on New Year’s Eve (including any prize draw winners).
Please note: For safety reasons children are not allowed to run anywhere in the restaurant.